Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We may be able to direct bill various insurance companies for you. If your insurance company is not listed below your treatments may still be covered. Check with your individual insurance company.
Current Insurance Partners
- Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- United Healthcare/Optum
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Husky CT / Medicaid
- Private Pay
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept online payments via the Payments page on this site.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!